No products in the cart.
No protocol activation is included by default.
The Master version of the tool allows you the complete access to the stock files located in the ECU. Once read and modified, the KESSv2 will allow you to rewrite (FLASH) the edited file back to the OEM ECU.
- Identifies the vehicle you wish to work on
- Monitors the battery voltage
- Saves the vehicle’s original injector codes, whenever there is the risk of a loss
- Checks and clears any DTC in the ECU
- Automatic Checksum Correction
- Writing the flash is always accomplished, even in the event of PC malfunctions.
- Restore capabilities in the event of error
The hardware comes as pictured, brand new and including the basic set of OBD (on-board diagnostic) cables needed to read from most vehicles. In addition to the hardware, you will need to purchase protocols which will include your first year’s subscriptions.
Please Note- Unlike a Slave device, a Master device is not locked to any specific dealer and thus the owner of a Master device can purchase files from anyone. However, most dealers charge more to sell files to Master devices and the costs are higher in terms of both hardware and protocols. If you are just starting in the tuning industry, we do not recommend beginning with master tools.
Tool and following cables: 144300KCAN – 144300K201
Automatic Checksum Correction
Writing the flash is always accomplished, even in the event of PC malfunctions.
Restore capabilities in the event of error