No products in the cart.
Showing all 5 results
ECM Titanium is the software that allows you to interpret the files stored inside the Engine Control Unit used on cars, trucks, bikes and boat. Easily, accurately, independently and with great reliability. Using Drivers, real “indices” to read the files contained in the ECU, you can easily find the main maps and limiters stored inside the files to increase engine performance or simply to save on fuel consumption.
- A powerful interface. Flexible and easy to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with most vehicles and available for the 8, 16, and 32 bit microprocessors
- Automatic updating of our online manuals which offer a step-by-step picture tutorial for connecting to the ECU
- K-tag Master Full Backup and Restore option
- Reading and writing of the individual Processor, EEPROM, and flash memory components
- Removal of the write-protection to allow for flashing via OBD
The new K-TAG is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
The Slave version of the tool allows you to be linked to a MASTER tool sharing the information privately while utilizing the encryptions unique to each Master tool. Whether you are looking to create a Tuner network where your Master will manage file supply to any number of Slaves; or if you want to be a Slave that is connected to an existing Master network of available tuners; either way, Alientech tools allow for flexibility and growth of your business.